Volunteer Hall Pop-up Markets
1. Each pitch will be provided with a 6’ table and chair. Additional space may be made on market day by arrangement and according to availability. A reserved pitch will be offered to stallholders attending on a regular basis. Larger 8’ tables are available on request.
2. The cost of the pitch is £10 (£15 for 8’), payable by cheque or cash on arrival, to cover costs of hall hire and local marketing. Shared pitches are fine so long as one person is responsible for the booking application. A receipt will be issued for all payments.
3. Stallholders should arrive from 2 hours prior to opening for setting up.
4. Signage, tablecloths and display stands are each stallholder’s own responsibility.
5. There is limited room for loading/unloading immediately outside the Volunteer Hall. All vehicles must be subsequently moved so as to not inconvenience customers or other stallholders.
6. Stallholders are responsible for ensuring that all refuse is removed from their stall and the surrounding area prior to leaving the market. There is no storage facility at the hall.
7. A Heart for Duns reserves the right to refuse an application in the interest of providing a broad and balanced range of goods for sale and limiting duplication or undue competition.
8. If you plan to sell food you will need to register with Scottish Borders Council. For information see http://www.scotborders.gov.uk/directory_record/25302/registration_of_food_premises.
9. It should be noted that A Heart for Duns cannot be held responsible for any damage to, or caused, by traders’ equipment or goods and it is the responsibility of the trader to ensure that he/she is appropriately insured. For more information on the minimum cover requirements for Market Traders Insurance please see http://www.townandcountrymarkets.co.uk/market-traders/market-traders-insurance.html
For further information please call 01361 884 935 or email email@example.com